FAQ Guide / 1. Getting started
« Back to FAQ list
Dazzboard plugin 2.0.7 - 25-Jan-2010
- Fixed bug in GDI+ reader that caused browser to crash during sync. Plugin is now be much more stable.
- Fixed install packet bug with 64-bit Windows. Firefox and Internet Explorer can now load dazzboard plugin. (Internet Explorer doesn't work in 64-bit mode, use 32-bit mode instead.)
- Fixed event bug with devices which have mountable memory. UI didn't get event when memory card was added and that is why front was not been able to update device media. (Android)
Dazzboard UI - 25-Jan-2010
- Updated device sync process now UI keeps its state much better in control.
- Updated Android device handling now Application management is active only when right mode is activated from the device. Also application installation shows Android phones only when right mode is on.
- Web Transfer section is now added. Web transfer can be used to download YouTube videos to the device. (How-to quide is coming in next week)
- Dazzboard Support section is updated and there is useful quides to sync process and Android users to select right connection modes.